Power Generation Bolt Tensioners
Accurate & Reliable Extreme Performance Bolt Tensioner
- PGT-Series Bolt Tensioners are designed for critical fastening applications in wind, steam and gas turbines
- A broad range of single stage and double deck tensioners provide high performance in tight spaces associated with Power Generation applications
- PGT-Series Bolt Tensioners are loaded with performance enhancing features such as Auto-Retract Pistons, Cycle Counters and a premium coating to offer the ultimate in efficiency, durability and ease of use.
- Auto-retract piston: Simplifies use and improves speed of operation.
- Long-life puller: For maximum durability.
- Long-life seals: For maximum durability and extended service life intervals.
- Corrosion protection: Zinc coating provides best-in-class corrosion resistance.
- Interchangeable bridge: For optimal application fit.
- Over-stroke preventer: Mechanically prevents over-stroke, extending cylinder life.
- Over-stroke indicator: Extends cylinder life by helping to prevent over-stroking of cylinder.
- Optional counter: Helps indicate when maintenance is due to maximize uptime.
- Quick-disconnect coupler: For safe, simple hydraulic connection.
- Optional 360° swivel: available for additional hose positioning flexibility.
- Spring-loaded nut engagement: Keeps socket positioned on nut for faster and easier seating process.
- Auto-engage nut rundown: For rapid and accurate seating of nuts.
- FTR-Series Foundation Bolt Tensioners provide fast, accurate and easy tightening of external or internal-ring wind tower foundations
- FTR-Series Foundation Bolt Tensioners are designed specifically for tensioning wind tower foundation bolts. These tensioners provide the speed and precision required by this critical application. Potential thread fit problems are eliminated through the use of existing rebar hex nuts as a reaction point.