8 Subsea Tensioners capable of tensioning over 400 standard flanges
The COMPACT-8 range of subsea bolt tensioning tools brings a new generation of bolting solutions.
Comprising just 8 bolt tensioning tools, the Tentec COMPACT-8 series is capable of tensioning most standard flanges including most of the newer Vector SPO* Compact flanges. The COMPACT-8 series is made from high strength stainless steel which greatly reduces maintenance work to a minimum after subsea use.
Tentec subsea bolt tensioning tools have been used in the UK North sea by most of the large bolting contractors since 1991 and have a proven reliability and safety record.
- High strength Stainless Steel material, minimises maintenance work after usage
- 30mm ram stroke available.
- Compact size for maximum usability on Vector* SPO Compact flanges
- Quick fitting split reaction nuts available on all models.
- High quality reliable seals. 1000's of pressure cycles
- Uses industry standard quick connect couplings
- Non slip tool surface for easy diver handling.
- No Bonded/Dowty seals used on tools C8-02 to C8-07
- Easy on-site seal replacement.